Hello everyone! Bit of an odd one here, but I want to find out something.
First of all, please IGNORE this if you’re reading it as a result of …
- Clicking on a link I’ve posted or someone’s shared on Twitter, Facebook, LiveJournal or LinkedIn
- Getting an automated email that you’ve signed up for on the website
- Entering the blog URL into your address bar
- Searching for something on Google
Please DON’T ignore this and DO tell me if you are
- reading this on an RSS feed accumulator like GoogleReader etc., or
- reading this via WordPress blog subscriptions
by making a quick comment below. If you can tell me what you’re using, that would be great too, but you don’t have to. And do you read all the articles, or just a few? Particular ones?
It’s important to me to know how I’m doing with page-views and interest in the Libro blog and website. The statistics I use can’t tell me when someone pulls my content out into an RSS feed programme. So I’d really like to know how many people are viewing it via one. Please, please comment if you do – it won’t take a moment and I won’t evilly harvest your email address and bombard you with information about commas, I promise!