I have been nominated for a Kreativ Blogger award by Vikki, an old friend with growing interest in creativity who has her own blog now, too. Thank you, Vikki!
The Kreativ Blogger award rules are:
1. Share 10 things about yourself that readers may find interesting
2. Pass the award on to 6 other Bloggers. Be sure to leave a comment on their blogs to let them know.
So here goes …
10 things about me
1. I play the Clarinet to grade 6 standard. Well, played, really. The clarinet is a loud instrument.
2. I studied Old Icelandic at University (along with English Language and Literature – don’t want my clients to get too worried there).
3. I’m still friends with 3 women I met on my first day at University.
4. I have run 4 half-marathons.
5. My hair was blue for a while.
6. I have been a (legal) busker.
7. My favourite author is Iris Murdoch (hm, did anyone not know that one?)
8. I am a (slightly lapsed) BookCrosser.
9. I used to live in Peckham.
10. I’ve given up my job to run Libro full-time. Until the end of December 2011 I’d had some form of paid employment since 1988!
And six bloggers to nominate …
Paul Magrs, wonderful author and great writer about books and reading.
Ali, book reviewer and friend
Maxine Johnston of Life’s A Celebration – a new businesswoman and blogger and doing very well!
Carrie at Eraser Carver – wonderful printmaking and she explains how she does it, too!
Laura, Woman With An Opinion – doing her own creative writing and encouraging other people too
Verity, a librarian reading all of Virago’s books – how can I not?
There are so many more I can mention, but I expect they’re going to be mentioned by other people too, so I’m sticking with this creative but maybe not so well known bunch!