If you’re a busy Virtual Assistant (VA) you know that there are some jobs you need to give that personal touch … but others that are more routine and can be outsourced. If you’re designing websites, often the design and functionality is your forté and you could outsource the copy writing, either because it frees up some of your time, or because it’s not your speciality.
I provide all sorts of services, from copy writing through to copyediting, proofreading, transcription and copy typing. Here are some ideas for projects I could help you with.
- I can take routine copy typing or audio typing off your hands
- I can pick up overflow work when you’re really busy
- Maybe you prefer not to work weekends but have a valued customer who needs a rush job completing – I work weekends and can let you know availability very quickly
- I can help you offer services like copy writing or copyediting/proofreading which are outside your usual skillset, allowing you to offer an all-round service to your clients
For website designers:
- I can write new copy for your clients, based on existing websites and marketing materials or from going through a questionnaire with them
- I can polish ideas your clients already have into coherent and useful web content
- I can proofread the final website (including checking links)
- I can insert keywords into the web content in a natural way to help with the SEO
I don’t need to contact your clients direct; I’m happy to work through you. And my standard agreement means there’s no worry about me “poaching” your customers – I’m more than happy to work with you long term to satisfy your clients’ needs. You won’t be employing me, simply outsourcing some of your work; I’ll invoice you an agreed amount per hour and you can invoice your clients whatever you want to!
Talk to me today about outsourcing some of that routine work and getting on with the things that you do best, and that differentiate you from other VAs and web designers.